|High School:||Bishop Kearney|
As a Junior:
- Finished in the top three in five individual events
- Member of three relay winning quartets on the season including a pair of 400-yard freestyle relays
- Set new personal bests in the 100-yard freestyle (1:03.84) and 200-yard freestyle (2:28.37)
As a Sophomore:
- Swam 14 times for the squad, compiling seven first-place event finishes.
- Set a personal best in the 100-yard freestyle (1:04.77) at the Skyline Championships (Jan. 27), as well as all-time marks in the 200-yard free (2:29.33 - Jan. 24 vs. Brooklyn), and the 50-yard free (29.30 - Jan. 10 vs. USMMA).
- Part of a quartet that set a program record in the 200-yard medley relay (2:07.84) at the Skyline Championships.
As a Freshman:
- Named to Skyline Academic Honor Roll.
- Competed 10 times for the Bears, winning four events.
- Swam a season-best in the 100-yard free (1:06.91) in her second career meet (Nov. 5), while posting two season lows at the Skyline Championships (Jan. 27-28): 50-yard free (30.48) and 100-yard breast (1:28.13).