As a Junior:
- Appeared in 14 meets for the Bears, collecting seven first-place event finishes.Broke her own school records in the 200-yard freestyle (2:11.43), 100-yard freestyle (58.27), and 100-yard butterfly (106.80) at the Skyline Championships (Jan. 26-27).
- Set her personal best in the 50-yard freestyle (27.14) at USMMA (Jan. 10), as well as a new top time in the 500-yard freestyle (6:39.32) against Maritime (Nov. 7).
- Part of a quartet that set a program record in the 200-yard medley relay (2:07.84) at the Skyline Championships.
As a Sophomore:
- Named to Skyline Academic Honor Roll.
- Swam 11 times for SJC, winning three events.
- Had a strong showing at the Skyline Championships (Jan. 27-28), notching season-best times in the 50-yard free (26.57), 100-yard free (58.97), 200-yard free (2:18.51), and 100-yard fly (1:07.03).
As a Freshman:
- Named to Skyline Weekly Honor Roll (Dec. 7).
- Appeared in nine meets while compiling six first-place event finishes.
- Shined at the Skyline Championships (Jan. 29-30), posting season-bests in the 50-yard free (27.72), 100-yard free (1:01.94), and 100-yard fly (1:12.08).